How To Download Digital Files
Thank you for purchasing from the Mom Money Map Shop!
After your purchase, you should be able to download your digital downloads
- Through a link on the confirmation page and/or
- Through a link on the confirmation email (which should be sent within a few minutes of purchasing). If you don’t see it in your inbox, check your spam file or social or promotions tab (if you use Gmail).
If nothing happens when you click the download link, try a different browser. For example, if you’re using Google Chrome, try Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer.
Please note: Most mobile and tablet devices DO NOT allow for downloading through a link. You should always access the link from a laptop or PC. Once you download it to your PC, you can send it to yourself via email or Dropbox (or whichever way you normally transfer files from your computer to your mobile or tablet) to access it from your mobile or tablet device.
Once you click on the link to download the file, you can select the location on your computer that you want to store it (The default folder is usually “Downloads”.).
After the file is saved onto your computer, you can open your file by double-clicking it. If you’re accessing:
- A PDF file and your laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you can download Adobe Reader for free here.
- An Excel file and you don’t have Excel, you can try it for a limited time period here.
- A Google Docs file, you need to have a Gmail/Google account and be logged in. When you click on the file, you can then click on “File” and then “Make a copy” to use the spreadsheet on your Google Drive.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file. Here's how to unzip a ZIP file:
On a laptop or PC:
- Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select "Extract All". This will create a new file on your computer which you can open.
On a mobile or tablet device:
- Before you download the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app like FileExplorer to unzip the product. Another solution that might work is to press on the zipped file icon and then click "Extract”.